- The entrepreneur will take the greatest possible care when receiving and executing orders for products and when assessing requests for the provision of services.
- The place of delivery shall be the address which the consumer has made known to the company.
- With due observance of what is stated in section 4 of this article, the company shall execute accepted orders expeditiously but at the latest within 30 days, unless the consumer has agreed to a longer delivery period. If delivery is delayed, or if an order cannot be carried out or can only be carried out in part, the consumer will be informed of this within 30 days after he has placed the order. In that case, the consumer has the right to dissolve the agreement free of charge. The consumer has no right to compensation.
- All delivery periods are indicative. The consumer cannot derive any rights from any of these periods. Exceeding a term shall not entitle the consumer to compensation.
- In case of dissolution in accordance with paragraph 3 of this article, the entrepreneur shall refund the amount the consumer has paid as soon as possible, but at the latest within 14 days after dissolution.
- If delivery of an ordered product turns out to be impossible, the entrepreneur shall make an effort to provide a replacement article. At the latest at the time of delivery, it will be clearly and comprehensibly stated that a replacement article will be delivered. For replacement articles, the right of withdrawal cannot be excluded. The costs of any return shipment shall be borne by the entrepreneur.
- The risk of damage and/or loss of products rests with the entrepreneur until the moment of delivery to the consumer or a representative appointed in advance and announced to the entrepreneur, unless explicitly agreed otherwise.
“You have the right to cancel your order up to 14 days after receipt without giving any reason, provided that the seal has not been broken. If the seal is broken, your order is final and can no longer be returned. Should you make use of your right of withdrawal, you have another 14 days after cancellation to return your product. You will then be credited with the full order amount including shipping costs. Only the costs for returning the product from your home to the webshop are for your own account. These costs are approximately €6.50 per parcel, for the exact rates please consult the website of your carrier. If you exercise your right of withdrawal, the product with all delivered accessories and – if reasonably possible – in its original condition and packaging will be returned to the merchant. To exercise this right, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then refund the order amount due within 14 days after notification of your return, provided that the product has already been returned in good order.”