Ordered on working days, shipped the next day.
1 in stock
FACE MASK COUTURE
- unique face mask: only one is made of each design
- ‘Extra Comfort Model’: suitable for spectacle wearers (less fogged-up glasses) or those seeking extra wearing comfort (easier to talk and breathe)
EXTRA COMFORT MODEL:
This model is especially designed for spectacle wearers and people who want extra comfort around the mouth. Bespoke designs with an extra seam and jersey lining to fit the top of the mask better to the nose and cheeks.
- (sun)glasses fog up less;
- this model retains its shape and does not require a metal band (which can bulge or may get lost in the wash);
- the extra seam provides more space for the mouth, making it easier to breathe and talk.
Unique and comfortable design:
Face Mask Couture: one of a kind, just like you!
This face mask is designed and made by Kerstin and Birgit, professional costume designers from Berlin, with creativity, craftsmanship and an artistic Schwung (‘twist’).
With the focus on an excellent fit and wearing comfort, superb sewing quality and their own quirky style, now one of a kind face mask couture has become accessible to everyone.
Be quick, this is the only one!
All our masks are not only unique but also sustainable:
- designed and made in Berlin;
- sourced coupons from large costume productions and fabric collections;
- reusable: our fabric-only masks can be sanitised by washing at very high temperatures (minimum of 60°C/140°F degrees).
Each mask has two completely different fabric designs on each side. Two looks in one mask: change your style whenever you like.
- regular size (M) is suitable for most adults;
- all our masks have adjustable elastic ear straps to ensure a snug and comfortable fit. Easy to replace if necessary;
- mask sizes: from nose to chin approx. 14.5 cm, from ear to ear approx. 24 cm (measured over the mouth).
- two-layered fabric face mask: cotton, jersey
- elasticated ear straps
- wash between 60 and 95°C (140-200°F) in the washing machine, or iron hot with steam. Note: the elastic straps should not be ironed;
- wash the mask before using the first time, and after each use, at a minimum of 60°C.
Non-medical face mask
The face mask of Berlin Mask Parade has a protective effect, but is expressly not a medical device or certified personal protective equipment.
Due to their double layers of fabric, our fashion masks can offer a barrier against dust/pollen/droplets, so they are suitable for public transport and other places where non-medical masks are required.
Please note that, for hygiene reasons, due to the personal nature of this item, we cannot accept returns/exchanges. Please contact us if you have any problems with your order.